Timetables and fees
Term 1, 2020 – Feb 3 – April 8
As of Wed March 25, sadly, face to face classes are prohibited due to the pandemic crisis restrictions. I am aiming to support existing students via text/email messages, Yoga seeds, an audio recording of a class and am investigating on-line/streamed classes.
Arrangements for term 2, April 24 – July 1, still to be finalised – hopefully a combination of the above alternatives until face to face classes are permitted again.
New students/enquiries at any time to email@example.com
May you draw on all the resources you have within you, to keep striving for balance and quiet, inward focus. May this help you foster your own immunity to contagion – of virus and of fear and of control. Much love, light, courage, and wholeness to you.
NB. We only take in new students in the first two weeks of term.
Mondays: (8 week term) Taroona Catholic Church hall, 98 Chanel hwy
1.30 – 2.45pm, Gentle Yoga, small group
5 – 6.15pm – General/beginners (Full with a waiting list)
Wednesdays: (10 week term) Taroona Community Hall (Bachelor Way, Taroona)
6pm – 7.15pm – General/beginners (Full with a waiting list)
7.30 – 8.45pm – Progressing* (arrive at 7.20 for extra quiet time)
- Standard 10 week term fee – $200, 8 weeks – $160
- Continuing term-payers – 10 week term – $180, 8 week – $144
- Continuing term-payers paid by Thurs Jan 30 – 10 wk term – $150^, 8 wk – $120^
- Discount for pensioners, students, second family member – $10 off above fees
- Casual classes # (only for continuing students, max of two places/class) – $25
- (Occasional availability ) 45 min 1:1 session – $75 (significant discounts for ongoing students)
Note * – Progressing classes for continuing Gita yoga students only.
Note # – Only 1 or 2 casual places available in each class, for continuing students only.
Note ^ – Extra discount for term 1, 2020 only (usual fee will be 10 wks – $170, 8 wks $136)
My Gita Yoga teaching colleague, Julie Gribble also offers very nurturing Gita yoga classes at the Breathing Space, Tuesdays 9am, 10.30 am and 6pm and Thursday 9.15am.
Phone or text Julie – 0423 184279 or email – firstname.lastname@example.org.You can learn more about Julie and her inspiring commitment to yoga at http://www.hobartbreathingspace.com.au/practitioners.
SUMMER SOLSTICE CELEBRATION – December 17th, 7.45-9pm, all welcome, no charge
- Workplace Gentle yoga/relaxation courses -Tuesday lunch times
- Mid-term workshop for current students – TBA
- Transformative Power of Yoga workshops – TBA
- Men’s Introductory workshop – TBA
DROP-IN CLASSES FOR HUMAN SERVICE WORKERS – TBA
ITEMS FOR SALE (in classes)
‘Yoga For You’ $25
‘Wings of Power’ $25
‘I am a Yogi’ $60
‘Changing Habits, Changing Lives’ $28 (All sold) ‘The Body Keeps Score’, by Bessel van der Kolk $38 (All sold)
DVDs & CDs
Gita yoga DVD $25
Relaxation CD (Various) $25
Licorice Pellets $12