Timetables and fees
NB. We only take in new students in the first two weeks of term.
– A proposed 7 week term for Taroona Community Hall Wed 6pm and 7.30pm classes.
I am very pleased to be able to offer a term of yoga again, at least for 2 Wednesday groups. Unfortunately it is still uncertain if/when the two Monday classes will resume in term 3 (Monday students please let me know asap if you want to go on the list for the Wed night classes).
It is impossible to avoid uncertainty at the moment. We have family responsibilities in Melbourne. I keep looking for opportunities to go to Melbourne without jeopardising my teaching commitments. At the moment it looks like I may need to visit before the Tasmanian border opens, which means I may miss 2-3 weeks of classes (allowing for 2 weeks in quarantine).
I have, therefore, decided it is best to offer a 7 week term even though the term is officially 10 weeks long. At this stage, I can’t be sure when I will take the 2-3 week break (& thus when there will be a pause in classes because it isn’t feasible to engage locums in current circumstances).
At the moment I can guarantee there will be classes in the first 2 weeks of term, July 22 & 29. Hopefully by then I will know when I will be going to Melbourne.
The fees for the 7 week term (term payments are far more cost efficient for all of us) are:
· $126, or $105, if paid by July 3 (NB – this early payment discount is still greater than it will be in future)
· $10 Concessions for pensioners, second family member, students
· $140 for new or returning students
· NB – Current students – if you have lost your source of income, concessions are available and I will do what I can to help everyone keep up their yoga (including those who are still needing or preferring to hibernate).
Please confirm your place asap, preferably by end of term 2, July 3.
Thank you for your understanding and your commitment to bringing more balance to the world through Yoga.
New students/enquiries at any time to firstname.lastname@example.org
My Gita Yoga teaching colleague, Julie Gribble, is offering nurturing Gita yoga classes via Zoom, Wednesdays 9.30am.
Phone or text Julie – 0423 184279 or email – email@example.com. You can learn more about Julie and her inspiring commitment to yoga at http://www.hobartbreathingspace.com.au/practitioners.
May you draw on all the resources you have within you, to keep striving for balance and quiet, inward focus. May this help you foster your own immunity to contagion – of virus and of fear and of control. Much love, light, courage, and wholeness to you.
- Standard 10 week term fee – $200,
- Continuing term-payers – 10 week term – $180,
- Continuing term-payers paid by end of previous term – extra discount
- Discount for pensioners, students, second family member – $10 off above fees
- Casual classes # (only for continuing students, max of two places/class) – $25
- (Occasional availability ) 45 min 1:1 session – $75 (significant discounts for ongoing students)
Note * – Progressing classes for continuing Gita yoga students only.
Note # – Only 1 or 2 casual places available in each class, for continuing students only.
My Gita Yoga teaching colleague, Julie Gribble also offers very nurturing Gita yoga classes at the Breathing Space, Tuesdays 9am, 10.30 am and 6pm and Thursday 9.15am.
Phone or text Julie – 0423 184279 or email – firstname.lastname@example.org.You can learn more about Julie and her inspiring commitment to yoga at http://www.hobartbreathingspace.com.au/practitioners.
SOLSTICE CELEBRATIONS – TBA
- Mid-term workshop for current students – TBA
- Transformative Power of Yoga workshops – TBA
- Men’s Introductory workshop – TBA
DROP-IN CLASSES FOR HUMAN SERVICE WORKERS – TBA
ITEMS FOR SALE (in classes)
‘Yoga For You’ $25
‘Wings of Power’ $25
‘I am a Yogi’ $60
‘Changing Habits, Changing Lives’ $28 (All sold) ‘The Body Keeps Score’, by Bessel van der Kolk $38 (All sold)
DVDs & CDs
Gita yoga DVD $25
Relaxation CD (Various) $25
Licorice Pellets $12