Timetables and fees
NEXT TERM – 10 weeks, OCT 16 – DEC 19
1/ Lynn will be back on deck from Oct 12. New enquiries before then can be directed to Julie, as below.
2/ INCREASED FEES FOR TAROONA CLASSES (but BIGGER DISCOUNTS FOR ONGOING STUDENTS),
Message from Lynn for Taroona classes:
I am very much looking forward to returning to teaching and will be back, preparing for next term, from Friday October 12. A big thank you to Julie and Kathy for nurturing our Breathing Space and Taroona classes this term and to all of our students for continuing to bring more balance and stillness into the world through yoga. My travels and reflections have affirmed for me the clarity and space that I often take for granted in Hobart life – our classes next term will help us honour and draw on these precious resources around us and within us. As I have alluded to for a number of terms, our class fees that have not changed for many years will increase next term. The new fees are still well below comparable classes because our hall is offered at a very reasonable rate and, at least for next term, I am able to offer greater discounts for continuing students. As always I am attempting to give us all incentives to deepen our regular yoga together as well as reduce administration time, keeping things simple but sustainable.
TAROONA CLASSES: NEW FEES FOR EVERYONE AND INCREASED DISCOUNTS FOR CONTINUING STUDENTS
- Standard ten week term fee – $150
- Continuing term-payers – $130
- Continuing term-payers paying by last week of previous term – $120
- Discount for pensioners, students, second family member – $10 off above fees
- Casual classes (only for continuing students, max of two places/class) – $18
- (Occasional availability Wednesdays 3 or 3.45pm) 45 min 1:1 session – $75 (significant discounts for ongoing students)
CURRENT SCHEDULE – Term 3
Term 3, 2018: July 24-Sept 26 (10 weeks) – Lynn will be away on long-service leave for the whole of term 3 and is leaving these classes in the very caring and competent hands of her Gita colleague, Julie Gribble (Tuesday classes) and the very experienced, nurturing Kathy Rudolf (Wed classes).
Bookings – (before July 25) Lynn – 6227 9302, 0421 327237 or firstname.lastname@example.org
– (after July 25) Julie Gribble, bookings manager – Ph 0423 184279, Julie.email@example.com. Julie also offers very nurturing Gita yoga classes at the Breathing Space, Tuesday 6pm and Thursday 9.15am.
Resources and more information at http://www.lynnromeoyoga.com.au
NB. We only take in new students in the first two weeks of term.
Tuesdays: Hobart Breathing Space (13b Goulburn St, Hobart)
9 – 10.15am, Progressing² – $140/term for continuing term-payers (waiting list)
10.30 – 11.45am, General/beginners – $150/term or $140 for continuing term-payers (waiting list)
- With Julie Gribble Phone or text Julie – 0423 184279 or email – firstname.lastname@example.org.You can learn more about Julie and her inspiring commitment to yoga at http://www.hobartbreathingspace.com.au/practitioners.
Wednesdays: Taroona Community Hall (Bachelor Way, Taroona)
1.30 – 2.45pm Gentle Yoga, small group – $100/term or $90 for continuing term-payers (waiting list)
5 – 6.05pm General/beginners – $100/term or $90 for continuing term-payers (waiting list)
6.20 – 7.25pm General/begs – $100/term or $90 for continuing term-payers (waiting list)
7.45 – 9pm Progressing² (arrive at 7.30 for extra quiet time) -$100/10 week term or $90 for continuing term-payers
- With Kathy Rudolf (Ph. 0400 993024, email email@example.com – for questions about the Taroona classes, if you are enrolled) Kathy has extensive experience and a wise and caring approach.
Note 1 – Only 1 or 2 casual places available in each class, for continuing students only.
Note 2 – Progressing classes for continuing Gita yoga students only
Note 3 – DISCOUNTS (for classes)
– Continuing term-payers – $10 off term fees
– Students/pensioners – $10 off term fees or $3 reduction in casual fee
– Student with parent – $20 off term fees
– Second/subsequent family members – $10 off term fee
– 2 classes/week/term – cheapest class half price.
- Workplace Gentle yoga/relaxation course, Tuesdays 4.10-5.10pm, July 24- Sept 26
- Mid-term workshop for current students – TBA
- Transformative Power of Yoga workshops – TBA
- Men’s Introductory workshop – TBA
DROP-IN CLASSES FOR HUMAN SERVICE WORKERS
ITEMS FOR SALE (in classes)
‘Yoga For You’ $25
‘Wings of Power’ $25
‘I am a Yogi’ $60
‘Changing Habits, Changing Lives’ $28
‘The Body Keeps Score’, by Bessel van der Kolk $38 (All sold)
DVDs & CDs
Gita yoga DVD $25
Relaxation CD (Various) $25
Licorice Pellets $12