Timetables and fees
TERM 4, 2018 – 10 weeks, OCT 16 – DEC 19
Message from Lynn for Taroona classes:
I am very much looking forward to returning to teaching and will be back, preparing for next term, from Friday October 12. A big thank you to Julie and Kathy for nurturing our Breathing Space and Taroona classes this term and to all of our students for continuing to bring more balance and stillness into the world through yoga. My travels and reflections have affirmed for me the clarity and space that I often take for granted in Hobart life – our classes next term will help us honour and draw on these precious resources around us and within us. As I have alluded to for a number of terms, our class fees that have not changed for many years will increase next term. The new fees are still well below comparable classes because our hall is offered at a very reasonable rate and, at least for next term, I am able to offer greater discounts for continuing students. As always I am attempting to give us all incentives to deepen our regular yoga together as well as reduce administration time, keeping things simple but sustainable.
TAROONA CLASSES: NEW FEES FOR EVERYONE AND INCREASED DISCOUNTS FOR CONTINUING STUDENTS
- Standard ten week term fee – $150
- Continuing term-payers – $130
- Continuing term-payers paying by last week of previous term – $120
- Discount for pensioners, students, second family member – $10 off above fees
- Casual classes (only for continuing students, max of two places/class) – $18
- (Occasional availability Wednesdays 3 or 3.45pm) 45 min 1:1 session – $75 (significant discounts for ongoing students)
CURRENT SCHEDULE – Term 4
NB. We only take in new students in the first two weeks of term.
Wednesdays: Taroona Community Hall (Bachelor Way, Taroona)
1.30 – 2.45pm – Gentle Yoga, small group – (waiting list)
5 – 6.05pm – General/beginners
6.20 – 7.25pm – General/beginners
7.45 – 9pm – Progressing² (arrive at 7.30 for extra quiet time) –
Note 1 – Only 1 or 2 casual places available in each class, for continuing students only.
Note 2 – Progressing classes for continuing Gita yoga students only
Note 3 – DISCOUNTS (for classes)
– Continuing term-payers – $10 off term fees
– Students/pensioners – $10 off term fees or $3 reduction in casual fee
– Second/subsequent family members – $10 off term fee
My Gita Yoga teaching colleague, Julie Gribble also offers very nurturing Gita yoga classes at the Breathing Space, Tuesdays 9am, 10.30 am and 6pm and Thursday 9.15am.
Phone or text Julie – 0423 184279 or email – email@example.com.You can learn more about Julie and her inspiring commitment to yoga at http://www.hobartbreathingspace.com.au/practitioners.
- Workplace Gentle yoga/relaxation courses -TBA
- Mid-term workshop for current students – TBA
- Transformative Power of Yoga workshops – TBA
- Men’s Introductory workshop – TBA
DROP-IN CLASSES FOR HUMAN SERVICE WORKERS
ITEMS FOR SALE (in classes)
‘Yoga For You’ $25
‘Wings of Power’ $25
‘I am a Yogi’ $60
‘Changing Habits, Changing Lives’ $28
‘The Body Keeps Score’, by Bessel van der Kolk $38 (All sold)
DVDs & CDs
Gita yoga DVD $25
Relaxation CD (Various) $25
Licorice Pellets $12